Accurate and interesting lighting can sometimes be difficult to do when you only have a few moments and a busy subject. This is the world of Rick Friedman, internationally published photojournalist. Rick will show you the tools and techniques he uses to create amazing images of some of today’s most recognized people. Be sure to secure your spot at B&H’s Event Space for Thursday, May 7 from 1-3PM.
Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Did you say free?
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography News video Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography Contest workshop Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography nature photography Five Photography Tips DTS Software Ask Phil Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist