If you thought mirrorless cameras were simply for travel and party snapshots, think again. We’re going to show you how to get truly professional results with this new class of cameras. The surprise (that is no surprise) is great photographs are created with great light and great cameras, especially mirrorless!
Join host Joe Brady during this studio portrait shoot as he shares an essential group of techniques and lighting styles you can use to create your own beautiful portraits.
Controlling light is a skill you can use to distinguish your photography from that of others vying for the same business. A little knowledge about light goes a long, long way, and Sekonic can show you how to get an edge while being more creative.
In this Webinar, we’ll cover high-key, low-key, posing, camera and light position in 1-, 2-, and 3-light setups. Learn how to control and choose light for your subject to create beauty, drama, shape, and dimension.
- PocketWizard Plus III
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Radio Triggers
- Sekonic L-478DR Light Meter with X-Rite ColorChecker Passport and Sekonic Grey Card
- Sony NEX 6 mirrorless camera with Sony 18-200mm lens
- Sony NEX 7 mirrorless camera with 18-55mm lenses
- Sony HVL-F60M flash
- Canon 580 EX II flash
- Nikon SB-28DX flash
- Westcott 28″ Apollo Flash Kit
- Rogue 3 in 1 Honeycomb Grid
- Kupo 30″ turtle base C-Stand with extension grip arm
- 28″ Umbrella with white interior
- Lastolite 30″ circular collapsable Sunfire/Silver reflector