Accurate and interesting lighting can sometimes be difficult to do when you only have a few moments and a busy subject. This is the world of Rick Friedman, internationally published photojournalist. Rick will show you the tools and techniques he uses to create amazing images of some of today’s most recognized people. Be sure to secure your spot at B&H’s Event Space for Thursday, May 7 from 1-3PM.
Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 Uncategorized cinematography resource commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography Color Meter L-308DC C-500/C-500R HDR vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography nature photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil L-758D Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography In My Bag sports photography strobist