Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized review commercial photography seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil nature photography Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Author Archives: Sekonic Blogger
A large number of photographers remain horribly confused by color management. However, it’s a fairly simple process that ensures our images maintain a consistent appearance when viewed in print or elsewhere. Very few photographers are aware that accurate exposure plays … Continue reading
Sekonic congratulates cinematographer Alex Buono on another successful Art of Visual Storytelling Tour. Buono, most recognized for his work with Satuday Night Live for the last 15 years, wraps up his popular 32 city tour in New York City on … Continue reading
Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
Accurate and interesting lighting can sometimes be difficult to do when you only have a few moments and a busy subject. This is the world of Rick Friedman, internationally published photojournalist. Rick will show you the tools and techniques he … Continue reading