Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Author Archives: Sekonic Blogger
Bowens, Sekonic and PocketWizard Present a Free Webinar: Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location. Hosted by Joe Brady. As great as modern speedlights can be, there are limitations to power, consistency and recycle time. Are there times when you wish … Continue reading
Join host Joe Brady as he visits with renowned educator, author and photographer Lee Varis. If you have ever traveled to a wonderful location and the weather won’t cooperate, you’ll want to see this show as Lee and Joe explore … Continue reading
HD On-Demand – originally held 5/22/2014 Hosted by Joe Brady Landscape Photography can be a challenge for even the best digital camera. You need to use the full dynamic range of your camera and protect those all-important highlights that often … Continue reading