Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: Contest
Hi. My name is Matt, and I fell in love with light when I was 19 years old. I was in a graveyard with my best friend, Bryan, my tripod, Yashica FX-3 Super 2000, Tamron 28-70mm, fisheye lens adapter and … Continue reading
MAC Group and Sekonic are pleased to be co-sponsors, along with other imaging companies, of something truly exciting. The Santa Fe Photographic Workshop’s second contest is about to end, but there’s still time to get involved. This time they’re going … Continue reading
Understanding how histograms relate to images was a complicated, and often misunderstood, topic. We’ve posted an in-depth review, covering the following topics: What is a Histogram 4 Ways They Compare Push/Pull Processing Do You Need a Light Meter? And … Continue reading