Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography C-500/C-500R Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: fashion photography
The Netherlands may not be the first geographical location which comes to mind when you’re thinking about fashion photography. You also might not think a person shooting for only three years, and without formal training of any kind, would be … Continue reading
After a 13 year stint as a musician in Boston, Charles Silverman returned to his home state of Connecticut to pursue a design career. While working as a designer at some larger agencies, he noticed a pattern when working for … Continue reading
Check out the latest video from Sekonic, featuring noted celebrity and fashion photographer Matthew Jordan Smith. See Smith take a few minutes out of his busy day to speak about how he controls light. Learn insider tips about lighting from … Continue reading