Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized review commercial photography seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil nature photography Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Category Archives: flash/ambient balancing
Professional shooter Ellis Vener, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a corporate industrial photographer who primarily shoots people, architecture, and industry. “My job is to stop the viewer on the page, make them look at the picture longer, and get them … Continue reading
Bill Crawford and Ed Hidden of StudioLighting.net interviewed Phil Bradon, Product Marketing Manager for Sekonic on their popular and informative podcast LightSource. Skip to about halfway through the podcast to learn more about: History of Sekonic Balancing ambient and artificial … Continue reading