Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized review commercial photography seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil nature photography Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Category Archives: food photography
Beginning his professional life as a commercial photographer in an advertising agency, Branko Starcevic is not only an accomplished shooter in several forms of photography, but within each category, his quality and style is consistent. Claiming influences upon his work … Continue reading
Not many photographers her age have as much film experience as Emily Knudsen, but she feels fortunate she does. Originally from Lebanon, Connecticut, it was in high school where she took a photography course, learned darkroom skills, and shot countless … Continue reading