Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: how-to
Samy’s Camera is bringing you an innovative new pay-per-view program online premiering on September 10, 2013 from 6:00 – 7:00pm EDT. You’ll see Sekonic in Jerry’s workflow along with exposure techniques, lighting techniques, and more! Jerry Avenaim and Gary Bernstein guide … Continue reading
Shaun Lang, Director of Multimedia at Commercial Head Films, recently created a video of a fashion shoot with actress Claire Forlani for a Dewars Scotch print campaign. Typically known for his adventure motor sports and travel photography and video for … Continue reading
Photographer Nick Fleming recently documented Kumbh Mela, a mass Hindu pilgrimage. He took the time to choose three different lighting situations he encountered on this trip to India, and explained how he adjusted his approach and got the shot he … Continue reading