Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: L-308DC
Professional Photographer Magazine has awarded the Sekonic L-308DC DigiCineMate its Hot One Award for 2012 as best light meter. The judges for the award include Kevin Ames, Mary Lynne Ashley, Shawn Barnett, Jen Basford, Farrah Braniff, Diego Cappella, Sal Cincotta, Taylor … Continue reading
Boston photographer and filmmaker Mike Pecci has never left his hometown for long. Aside from a stint at film school in New York, Pecci has remained in Boston, a testament to the independent spirit of the arts in that town. … Continue reading
Tony from NextWaveDV met with Sekonic Product Marketing Manager Phil Bradon at Cine Gear 2011 and posted this piece on the NextWaveDV site. Phil explains the difference between the Sekonic L-308DC and the L-758Cine meters as to how they pertain to … Continue reading