Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: L-308s
Since her service in the U.S. Navy has been over, Nicole S. Young hasn’t stopped moving, nor taking still images. Originally from Nebraska, she’s had a stint in Hawaii, and is currently living in Utah south of Salt Lake City. … Continue reading
New York photographer Brian Adams specializes in environmental portraiture. A recent post to his blog details his use of the new Sekonic L-308s. Adams is a great medium format film shooter. His portrait work has been seen in The New … Continue reading
Beginning his professional life as a commercial photographer in an advertising agency, Branko Starcevic is not only an accomplished shooter in several forms of photography, but within each category, his quality and style is consistent. Claiming influences upon his work … Continue reading