Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography Color Meter L-308DC C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software HDR still photography flash/ambient balancing C-700/C-700R food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Category Archives: L-758D
A large number of photographers remain horribly confused by color management. However, it’s a fairly simple process that ensures our images maintain a consistent appearance when viewed in print or elsewhere. Very few photographers are aware that accurate exposure plays … Continue reading