Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized review commercial photography seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil nature photography Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Category Archives: L-758DR
Growing up in Buffalo, New York, after high school, Kevin M. Connors headed for sunny Arizona State University as a Geology major. He did his graduate work in Education, and tried teaching for a few years. “I needed my job … Continue reading
The Netherlands may not be the first geographical location which comes to mind when you’re thinking about fashion photography. You also might not think a person shooting for only three years, and without formal training of any kind, would be … Continue reading
The gentleman whom many consider the forefather of the HDSLR short film revolution, Vincent Laforet, is featured in a new video on light metering as it applies to digital filmmakers. The film has just been posted to the Sekonic site, … Continue reading