Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography C-500/C-500R Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: L-758DR
Growing up in Buffalo, New York, after high school, Kevin M. Connors headed for sunny Arizona State University as a Geology major. He did his graduate work in Education, and tried teaching for a few years. “I needed my job … Continue reading
The Netherlands may not be the first geographical location which comes to mind when you’re thinking about fashion photography. You also might not think a person shooting for only three years, and without formal training of any kind, would be … Continue reading
The gentleman whom many consider the forefather of the HDSLR short film revolution, Vincent Laforet, is featured in a new video on light metering as it applies to digital filmmakers. The film has just been posted to the Sekonic site, … Continue reading