Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Did you say free?
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location – Free Webinar June 24 at 1pm ET
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest product photography Send Us Your Story fashion photography L-308DC Software HDR still photography C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Professional Photographers on Light Metering Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software wedding photography In My Bag sports photography strobist spotmetering DVD
Category Archives: L-758DR
Growing up in Buffalo, New York, after high school, Kevin M. Connors headed for sunny Arizona State University as a Geology major. He did his graduate work in Education, and tried teaching for a few years. “I needed my job … Continue reading
The Netherlands may not be the first geographical location which comes to mind when you’re thinking about fashion photography. You also might not think a person shooting for only three years, and without formal training of any kind, would be … Continue reading
The gentleman whom many consider the forefather of the HDSLR short film revolution, Vincent Laforet, is featured in a new video on light metering as it applies to digital filmmakers. The film has just been posted to the Sekonic site, … Continue reading