Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location – Free Webinar June 24 at 1pm ET
- Get The Best Image Possible in Any Weather! Free Webinar with Lee Varis & Joe Brady 6/26 at 1pm EDT
- Make Exceptional Landscapes Happen – Free Webinar 5/22 at 1pm ET
- Creating a "Talking Senior Portrait" with Stills and Video – Free Webinar 5/6 at 1pm EDT
- Adding Fill Flash for Beautiful Ambient Light Portraits – Free Webinar 4/17 at 1pm EDT
- Ruth on DIT On-Set Dailies Workshop with Von Thomas 3/22 in New York
- Carey on Don't Need No Stinkin' Meter, Eh? Think Again!
- tamiefaber on Canon In Action Tour
- Fatima on 4 Lights, 4 Colored Gels, 1 Sparkler, and 1 Light Meter
- Phil Bradon on Adding Fill Flash for Beautiful Ambient Light Portraits – Free Webinar 4/17 at 1pm EDT
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software HDR still photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography nature photography Five Photography Tips Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography In My Bag sports photography strobist
Category Archives: L-758DR
Growing up in Buffalo, New York, after high school, Kevin M. Connors headed for sunny Arizona State University as a Geology major. He did his graduate work in Education, and tried teaching for a few years. “I needed my job … Continue reading
The Netherlands may not be the first geographical location which comes to mind when you’re thinking about fashion photography. You also might not think a person shooting for only three years, and without formal training of any kind, would be … Continue reading
The gentleman whom many consider the forefather of the HDSLR short film revolution, Vincent Laforet, is featured in a new video on light metering as it applies to digital filmmakers. The film has just been posted to the Sekonic site, … Continue reading