Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location – Free Webinar June 24 at 1pm ET
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography Contest workshop product photography Send Us Your Story L-308DC fashion photography HDR still photography C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography nature photography Five Photography Tips DTS Software Ask Phil sports photography In My Bag strobist DVD spotmetering wedding photography
Category Archives: landscape photography
It’s thrilling to see the brilliant work of John Chapple continues to gain recognition in the photographic industry. Chapple has been enjoying an enormous amount of press around the world after being named the June 2013 Hasselblad Owners Club Photographer … Continue reading
This review of the Sekonic L-608 from Luminous Landscapes is a bit vintage, but it makes some interesting and valid points about spotmetering. The article chronicles why you should be practicing this art and science today. According to landscape photographer Michael … Continue reading