Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography C-500/C-500R Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: Professional Photographers on Light Metering
Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
Accurate and interesting lighting can sometimes be difficult to do when you only have a few moments and a busy subject. This is the world of Rick Friedman, internationally published photojournalist. Rick will show you the tools and techniques he … Continue reading
C.S. Muncy is back in our series from thePhotoBrigade.com! In this article he addresses one fundamental way to use a handheld meter – Ambient Light Metering. Find yourself lost in diffused light struggling to find the right exposure? Muncy suggests … Continue reading
Photojournalist C.S. Muncy (via thePhotoBrigade.com) and Sekonic have paired up to show how and why using a handheld meter is critical to the quality of images. In Muncy’s earlier years as a photographer, he was settling for an in-camera meter … Continue reading