Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Article: Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography | pinholisticallyyours on Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography
- Roman on VIDEO: Profiling the Sekonic L-758DR with the Exposure Profile Target II and DTS
- Leslie Judith on Free Webinar: Perfect Exposure & Color in Landscape Photography
- See me on Sekonic | Clean Shot Imagery on Ian Brenes Sees the Light
- MAC Group on Tell Us Your Story
Join our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic video portrait photography News L-758DR L-358 resource Webinar Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s Contest landscape photography Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC Software flash/ambient balancing workshop C-500/C-500R HDR vintage light meter ProFiles Color Meter still photography Five Photography Tips food photography Ask Phil nature photography DTS Software sports photography strobist spotmetering DVD wedding photography
Category Archives: ProFiles
Professional shooter Ellis Vener, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a corporate industrial photographer who primarily shoots people, architecture, and industry. “My job is to stop the viewer on the page, make them look at the picture longer, and get them … Continue reading
We’re delighted to introduce two things here on the Sekonic Blog. First off, a feature on our Web site called, “Video ProFiles.” Secondly, our first feature photographer in this series is Steve Sint, master Wedding Photographer. Read more and see … Continue reading
We’re very fortunate to get Gary Land on the telephone to interview him on how and why he uses Sekonic light meters. Check out this video by a modern master who hails out of Boston, MA.