Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: ProFiles
Professional shooter Ellis Vener, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a corporate industrial photographer who primarily shoots people, architecture, and industry. “My job is to stop the viewer on the page, make them look at the picture longer, and get them … Continue reading
We’re delighted to introduce two things here on the Sekonic Blog. First off, a feature on our Web site called, “Video ProFiles.” Secondly, our first feature photographer in this series is Steve Sint, master Wedding Photographer. Read more and see … Continue reading
We’re very fortunate to get Gary Land on the telephone to interview him on how and why he uses Sekonic light meters. Check out this video by a modern master who hails out of Boston, MA.