Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography C-500/C-500R Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: review
ORMS Direct is a South African photo store who runs the very active blog, ORMS Connect. Recently, they got the opportunity to test out the Sekonic L-478DR to see if it’s really all that it’s cracked up to be. After … Continue reading
In the March issue of Professional Photographer Magazine, commercial photographer Stan Sholik gives the Sekonic L-478DR a go, offering a review that covers all bases. Stan admits to being skeptical of the new meter at first, but in the end … Continue reading
The Phoblographer’s Abram Goglanian reviews the L-478DR for and shares his “thoughts on what it can offer photographers demanding the most from their cameras.” As a longtime Sekonic user, Abram is already on board with why you need a light … Continue reading