Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized review commercial photography seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering fashion photography L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips C-700/C-700R food photography Ask Phil nature photography Color Management spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist L-758D
Category Archives: Software
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7SZ58CugpY] What is dynamic range and why should you care? Well, if you want the best possible image quality, it all starts with accurate exposure, especially with digital capture. You could be accidentally throwing away highlight and shadow information by … Continue reading
See Phil Bradon explain the new Sekonic DTS Software, how to profile your digital camera and lens for total exposure accuracy, and the L-758DR light meter featured on AfterCapture.com Link to video
Sekonic’s new Version 2.0 Data Transfer Software is used to create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensors’ dynamic range, it records the unique variations … Continue reading