Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Article: Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography | pinholisticallyyours on Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography
- Roman on VIDEO: Profiling the Sekonic L-758DR with the Exposure Profile Target II and DTS
- Leslie Judith on Free Webinar: Perfect Exposure & Color in Landscape Photography
- See me on Sekonic | Clean Shot Imagery on Ian Brenes Sees the Light
- MAC Group on Tell Us Your Story
Join our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic video portrait photography News L-758DR L-358 resource Webinar Uncategorized cinematography review commercial photography seminars L-308s Contest Send Us Your Story product photography landscape photography fashion photography L-308DC HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software flash/ambient balancing workshop Ask Phil nature photography DTS Software Color Meter still photography Five Photography Tips food photography DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography strobist
Category Archives: still photography
It’s a rare thing to discover a photographer who makes you stop your Aeron chair in its tracks and just breathe deeply as the talent washes over you, image after image. No, this isn’t hyperbole. That’s how I felt when … Continue reading