Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Article: Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography | pinholisticallyyours on Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography
- Roman on VIDEO: Profiling the Sekonic L-758DR with the Exposure Profile Target II and DTS
- Leslie Judith on Free Webinar: Perfect Exposure & Color in Landscape Photography
- See me on Sekonic | Clean Shot Imagery on Ian Brenes Sees the Light
- MAC Group on Tell Us Your Story
Join our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic video portrait photography News L-758DR L-358 resource Webinar Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s Contest landscape photography Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC flash/ambient balancing workshop C-500/C-500R HDR vintage light meter ProFiles Software Five Photography Tips food photography Ask Phil nature photography DTS Software Color Meter still photography sports photography strobist DVD spotmetering wedding photography
Category Archives: strobist
I’ve been meaning to buy a decent lightmeter since going strobist. I want to remove the guesswork in finding the correct exposure in my portrait shots (programming the settings on the camera and flash to sync well is tricky, being new … Continue reading