Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: vintage light meter
Sekonic users love to hold onto and use their gear for decades. They also like to let us know about their gear. Ramon Guzman has written us about his vintage gear. Here is the story in his words. “I bought … Continue reading
Bob Buderman sent us an anecdote about a recent adventure with his Sekonic meter. Here’s what he had to report. About three weeks ago I was taking a walk in a woodsy area with my six month old dog, camera, … Continue reading