Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Category Archives: workshop
The Eddie Adams Workshop would like to announce the 26th Workshop, which will be held October 11-14, 2013 in New York. The workshop is an intense four-day gathering of the top professionals in photojournalism, along with 100 carefully selected students. The workshop’s … Continue reading
Photographer and photography educator Eduardo Angel will be joining Bobbi Lane, David Hobby, Gregory Heisler, and other instructors for an incredible week in Dubai at the Gulf Photo Plus 2013. The workshops are aimed to improve skills, inspire, and educate photographers at … Continue reading
Photographers Matthew Jordan Smith and Brian Smith will be hosting the Photo Assistant Basic Training workshop. This event will feature panel discussions, gear demonstrations from industry experts, and hands-on training will be held in Atlanta, New York City and San … Continue reading