Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Article: Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography | pinholisticallyyours on Measuring Light for Pinhole Photography
- Roman on VIDEO: Profiling the Sekonic L-758DR with the Exposure Profile Target II and DTS
- Leslie Judith on Free Webinar: Perfect Exposure & Color in Landscape Photography
- See me on Sekonic | Clean Shot Imagery on Ian Brenes Sees the Light
- MAC Group on Tell Us Your Story
Join our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic video portrait photography News L-758DR L-358 resource Webinar Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s Contest landscape photography Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC Software flash/ambient balancing workshop C-500/C-500R HDR vintage light meter ProFiles Color Meter still photography Five Photography Tips food photography Ask Phil nature photography DTS Software sports photography strobist spotmetering DVD wedding photography
Tag Archives: athlete
The second article by Christopher Grey has been published on the Sekonic site. Entitled “Lighting for Direction: Portraits of an Athlete,” this feature demonstrates how to use lights to emphasize the musculature of a highly-toned athletic body. Grey reveals the … Continue reading