Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: Brian Smith
Outside of advancing technology, it’s not often you hear a photographer talking about anything positive happening during the recession which began for most commercial shooters in late 2007. Brian Smith is not your typical photographer. As a professional shooter for … Continue reading
Photographers Matthew Jordan Smith and Brian Smith will be hosting the Photo Assistant Basic Training workshop. This event will feature panel discussions, gear demonstrations from industry experts, and hands-on training will be held in Atlanta, New York City and San … Continue reading