Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: commercial photography
Sponsored by Sekonic and Benro All of today’s cameras and smartphones feature video capture. Why is this important to a portrait photographer? Join host Joe Brady as he shows you how to incorporate video into a portrait shoot and make … Continue reading
Are you ready for Canon’s official educational roadshow? The highly anticipated Canon In Action Tour is a brand-new educational roadshow designed to unleash your creativity. You’ll gain the essential skills, knowledge, and confidence to create images like the pros. Designed … Continue reading
Shaun Lang, Director of Multimedia at Commercial Head Films, recently created a video of a fashion shoot with actress Claire Forlani for a Dewars Scotch print campaign. Typically known for his adventure motor sports and travel photography and video for … Continue reading