Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: L-308s
Norwegian photographer Alex Hoel loves covering the world of musicians. He recently broke down his approach to this photo, and how he got the results he did. This shot of Glen Mollen, the bass player for Circus Maximus, was actually … Continue reading
“Can it be done without a light meter? Yes, absolutely! Just like you can unlock your front door with a paperclip if you spend enough time on it…”, says the team behind Shoots Imaging, a commercial stock photography studio. In … Continue reading