Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC vintage light meter ProFiles Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering HDR still photography C-500/C-500R Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: L-478DR
FREE LIVE VIDEO SEMINAR – October 16, 1pm EDT Learning to control an off-camera flash can be intimidating. But have no fear! We’ll show you how easy it is to produce natural-looking results when adding flash to ambient light. This … Continue reading
View in HD at Sekonic.com Watch our free webinar on Beautiful Portraits with Continuous Light hosted by Joe Brady! On-demand archive: They run hot, the color spectrum is off and the light is uneven from continuous light kits – isn’t … Continue reading
If you thought mirrorless cameras were simply for travel and party snapshots, think again. We’re going to show you how to get truly professional results with this new class of cameras. The surprise (that is no surprise) is great photographs … Continue reading