Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: L-758
Photographer and educator Frank Doorhof has done it all. Starting out as a young photo hobbyist, he then started a computer company, dove into video, gave that up to shoot for magazines, and then started over again as a photo … Continue reading
Thomas Shue is a photographer and lighting instructor whose goal is “make tutorials to teach people how to do things with gear they never know could happen.” In part 1 of his light meter series, he covers the basics of … Continue reading
A sister post has been published simultaneously on the PocketWizard blog due to the shared technology featured belonging to both Sekonic and PocketWizard. Here’s some exciting news for Sekonic light meter owners who also shoot Nikon cameras with PocketWizard triggers. If you’re interested … Continue reading