Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: light metering for digital video
Shutter Angle is a relatively new blog promising to be a great resource for digital filmmakers. In their ongoing article series, Exposure Tools for Digital Video, they give an overview of many of the exposure tools available to filmmakers and … Continue reading
Stillmotion, a California-based band of photographers and filmmakers, created this video, demonstrating how to use a light meter for filmmaking. Understanding “working with light and using it effectively is often one of the most challenging parts of the process,” Stillmotion … Continue reading
The irrepressible Jem Schofield of theC47.com fame was at NAB, and loitering around the MAC Group area. While spending time with Phil Bradon at the Sekonic booth, Jem shot this video in which he details some of his experience with the Sekonic … Continue reading