Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Rick Friedman’s Location Lighting Seminar at the B&H Event Space Thursday, May 7 – Registration available!
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: Matthew Jordan Smith
“If you had the chance, the opportunity, to inspire a future American president, would you?” This is the question photographer and lighting expert, Matthew Jordan Smith is asking in his new project Future Presidents. Future Presidents is all about inspiring … Continue reading
Photographers Matthew Jordan Smith and Brian Smith will be hosting the Photo Assistant Basic Training workshop. This event will feature panel discussions, gear demonstrations from industry experts, and hands-on training will be held in Atlanta, New York City and San … Continue reading
Check out the latest video from Sekonic, featuring noted celebrity and fashion photographer Matthew Jordan Smith. See Smith take a few minutes out of his busy day to speak about how he controls light. Learn insider tips about lighting from … Continue reading