Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Adding Fill Flash for Beautiful Ambient Light Portraits – Free Webinar 4/17 at 1pm EDT
- Canon In Action Tour
- DIT On-Set Dailies Workshop with Von Thomas 3/22 in New York
- Portrait Style with Aperture and Lens: Free Webinar 3/20 at 1 PM EDT
- Beautiful Portraits with Continuous Light: Free Webinar 2/27 at 1:00 PM EST
- teri on Sandy Puc’s Students Measuring Light In Photography Workshops
- Melodee on Shoot Videos with Your DSLR and Make Money Doing It!
- Chris on Dave Butcher’s 30 Year Photo Odyssey
- Sekonic Web Team on RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series
- Phil on Ask Phil: A ColorChecker Passport Question
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News L-758DR Webinar L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography review commercial photography seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest product photography Send Us Your Story L-308DC fashion photography HDR still photography C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography Five Photography Tips nature photography Ask Phil DTS Software Professional Photographers on Light Metering sports photography In My Bag strobist spotmetering DVD wedding photography
Tag Archives: Sekonic
The big draw for Sekonic this year was the L-478 LiteMaster Pro, now bundled with a special, X-Rite-created ColorChecker Passport. The L-478’s touch screen and easy, intuitive operation were a real hit. The Sekonic bundle which promised perfect exposure and … Continue reading
On the eve of our 60th anniversary in the light meter business, Sekonic continues to be committed to the needs of professional photographers and their expectations. The Sekonic brand has aspired to lead the industry by offering the world’s most … Continue reading
A professional photographer for close to 30 years, Norman Kushner has seen trends, technologies and studios come and go. Getting his start in Brooklyn all those years ago, Kushner now enjoys a deep knowledge of both the history of the … Continue reading
Sekonic’s new Version 2.0 Data Transfer Software is used to create and edit camera exposure profiles and then transfer them to the L-758DR for extremely accurate control of exposure. Along with the sensors’ dynamic range, it records the unique variations … Continue reading