Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location – Free Webinar June 24 at 1pm ET
- Get The Best Image Possible in Any Weather! Free Webinar with Lee Varis & Joe Brady 6/26 at 1pm EDT
- Make Exceptional Landscapes Happen – Free Webinar 5/22 at 1pm ET
- Creating a "Talking Senior Portrait" with Stills and Video – Free Webinar 5/6 at 1pm EDT
- Adding Fill Flash for Beautiful Ambient Light Portraits – Free Webinar 4/17 at 1pm EDT
- Ruth on DIT On-Set Dailies Workshop with Von Thomas 3/22 in New York
- Carey on Don't Need No Stinkin' Meter, Eh? Think Again!
- tamiefaber on Canon In Action Tour
- Fatima on 4 Lights, 4 Colored Gels, 1 Sparkler, and 1 Light Meter
- Phil Bradon on Adding Fill Flash for Beautiful Ambient Light Portraits – Free Webinar 4/17 at 1pm EDT
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography workshop Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography L-308DC C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software HDR still photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering Color Meter flash/ambient balancing food photography nature photography Five Photography Tips Ask Phil DTS Software spotmetering DVD wedding photography In My Bag sports photography strobist
Tag Archives: Sekonic
The big draw for Sekonic this year was the L-478 LiteMaster Pro, now bundled with a special, X-Rite-created ColorChecker Passport. The L-478’s touch screen and easy, intuitive operation were a real hit. The Sekonic bundle which promised perfect exposure and … Continue reading
On the eve of our 60th anniversary in the light meter business, Sekonic continues to be committed to the needs of professional photographers and their expectations. The Sekonic brand has aspired to lead the industry by offering the world’s most … Continue reading