Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Did you say free?
- How to Combine Flash and Ambient Light with Bowens Travelpaks
- An Introduction to Using Off-Camera Fill-Flash to Produce Amazing Portraits
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT
- Mixing Strobes and Speedlights on Location – Free Webinar June 24 at 1pm ET
- Your Portraits’ Color and Exposure are not Perfect – but they can be! – Free Webinar 10/9 at 1 pm EDT on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
- RT-32CTL Radio Transmitter Module for L-358 and L-758 series on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 resource Uncategorized cinematography commercial photography review seminars L-308s landscape photography Contest workshop Send Us Your Story product photography L-308DC fashion photography still photography C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software HDR food photography nature photography Five Photography Tips DTS Software Ask Phil Professional Photographers on Light Metering Color Meter flash/ambient balancing strobist DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag
Tag Archives: Sekonic
FREE LIVE VIDEO SEMINAR – October 16, 1pm EDT Learning to control an off-camera flash can be intimidating. But have no fear! We’ll show you how easy it is to produce natural-looking results when adding flash to ambient light. This … Continue reading
The big draw for Sekonic this year was the L-478 LiteMaster Pro, now bundled with a special, X-Rite-created ColorChecker Passport. The L-478’s touch screen and easy, intuitive operation were a real hit. The Sekonic bundle which promised perfect exposure and … Continue reading