Want to Learn More?Visit our main website at Sekonic.com
Hello, We’d Like to Meet You!
We’re looking for some cool people to get to know. Who?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera
- Successful Visual Storytelling 2 Tour Ends this Weekend in New York City
- Are LEDs Ruining Your Projects?
- Can You Trust Your Color Meter?
- Accurate Exposure is Key to Getting the Best Possible Color in Camera on
- Newsletter on
- 5 Reasons Why Sekonic L-478 Series Light Meters Aren’t an iPhone Accessory or Light Meter App on
- Ryan E. Walters’ Custom Sekonic Camera Profiles on
Join Our Mailing List
Tag Cloudhow-to Sekonic portrait photography video News Webinar L-758DR L-358 cinematography resource Uncategorized commercial photography review seminars L-308s workshop landscape photography Contest Send Us Your Story product photography fashion photography Professional Photographers on Light Metering L-308DC Color Meter HDR C-500/C-500R vintage light meter ProFiles Software still photography DTS Software flash/ambient balancing Five Photography Tips food photography C-700/C-700R Ask Phil nature photography L-758D Color Management DVD spotmetering wedding photography sports photography In My Bag strobist
Tag Archives: workshop
Are you ready for Canon’s official educational roadshow? The highly anticipated Canon In Action Tour is a brand-new educational roadshow designed to unleash your creativity. You’ll gain the essential skills, knowledge, and confidence to create images like the pros. Designed … Continue reading
It’s always great to present Sekonic blog readers with new educational opportunities to improve their knowledge of photography. Here’s what you’ll find at lighting enthusiast Sandy Puc’s workshops. In the morning, Sandy teaches a private natural light and flash class. … Continue reading
The Eddie Adams Workshop would like to announce the 26th Workshop, which will be held October 11-14, 2013 in New York. The workshop is an intense four-day gathering of the top professionals in photojournalism, along with 100 carefully selected students. The workshop’s … Continue reading